Robert Marinić dr. med.
5.0(1 ratings )
Available for counseling on mental disorders from all diagnostic categories, especially psychotrauma
Choose one of the available dates for video consultation:
No video consultation dates available!
Can't see the video consultation date for appointment that suits you? Suggest the time and date to the doctor
No worries - by pressing the button you still do not pay anything!
About chosen doctor
I am a specialist in psychiatry, with a subspecialization in alcoholism and other addictions. I deal with psychotherapy of psychodynamic orientation, with completed education in group analysis.
Large part of my work experience and working life was spent working in a specialized psychiatric hospital, and for the last four years I have been working at the Dubrava Clinical Hospital, at the clinic for Psychiatry.
I am currently the head of the day hospital at the clinic.
I spent most of my working life working with psychotrauma and psychotraumatized people. Currently, in addition to other jobs, I deal a lot with post Covid psychological problems.
I have experience in palliative medicine.
- Marinić R., Molnar I., Sarajlić Vuković I Diagnostic doubts in an autistic patient during the first psychiatric treatment - anamnesis as an aid but not a solution, Second Croatian Psychiatric Days, Opatija 2005, poster section, collection of abstracts.
- Poredoš D., Mustapić J., Molnar I., Marinić R Crises of emotional experience and behavior in borderline personality disorder, Third Croatian Psychiatric Days, Opatija 2006, poster section, collection of abstracts
- Marinić R, Psychiatrist in the palliative care team, Symposium "Palliative care and the health system - new challenges", Popovača 2013 - oral presentation
- Marinić R, The role of psychiatrists in the palliative care team, 3rd Croatian Congress on Prevention and Rehabilitation in Psychiatry with international participation, Dubrovnik 2013, oral presentation
- Marinic R., Martić V., Domokus NA, Kovač M. PTSD Yesterday, Today, Tomorow ", 53rd International Neuropsychiatric Pula Congress, 2013, poster section, Acta clinica croatica, supplement
- Marinić R, Palliative care in a psychiatric institution ", Palliative medicine - a challenge to Croatian health care, conference, Zagreb, 2013, oral presentation
- Marinić R, Psychological support in palliative care 1st National Conference on Palliative Care, Opatija 21.- 23- 11- 2013., oral presentation, workshops
- Cigrovski A, Marinić R, Domokuš NA. PTSD and group psychotherapy - experiences of nurses in the neuropsychiatric hospital "Dr. Ivan Barbot", Popovača Soc psychiatry 2014; 42 (2): 123-127
- Marinić R, Community Psychiatry or Community Psychiatry - 6th Croatian Psychiatric Congress, Zagreb, October 9-11, 2014, oral presentation, collection of abstracts
- Marinić R, Denial as a healthy defense mechanism in a patient with lung adenocarcinoma 4th Croatian Congress on Prevention and Rehabilitation in Psychiatry with international participation, 26.-28.02. 2015, oral presentation, collection of abstracts
- Šumski I., Knez Turčinović M., Marinić R., Cigrovski A. Persistent somatoform pain disorder or chronic postoperative headache, 55th International Neuropsychiatric Pula Congress, 2015, poster section,
- Marinić R, Supportive psychotherapy of palliative users ", Symposium on the specifics of palliative care in Dalmatia: coast, hinterland and islands. 16.-17.10.2015., Oral presentation
- Marinić R, Bošković M, Ištvanić-Vuger I., Primary aldosteronism in patients with post-traumatic stress disorder, Thirteenth Croatian Psychiatric Days, Opatija 2016, poster section, collection of abstracts
- Marinić R, Sociotherapy program as part of the rehabilitation of patients with PTSD, 5th Croatian Congress on Prevention and Rehabilitation with international participation, Osijek 15-18 September 2016, book of abstracts, oral presentation
- Brash M, Djordjevic V, Marinic R, Kandic-Splavski B, Filipcic I, Devcic S; Psychiatric / psychological aspects in palliative medicine, Medix 119/120, April 2016. str.141-150
- Marinic R., "Supportive psychotherapy in palliative users", Palliative Conference Zagreb, October 8th 2016, Oral presentation
- Marinić R. Pain and mental disorders - chapter in "Pain - the fifth vital sign" Lončar Z., Rotim K.. published by ZVU Zagreb 2016
- Marinić R, (Croatia): Inherited group: therapist and group maturing through supervision, - on „Vision super - vision in group analytic training“, EGATIN Study days, Zagreb, April 2017. - oral presentation
- Marinić R. "Psychiatric symptoms in palliative medicine" - a chapter in the book "Palliative care in the community", Lončar Z., Katić M., Jureša V. et al., Medicinska naklada, Zagreb 2018.
- Marinić R. "Psychiatric disorders in palliative medicine", Third Congress of Palliative Care of Croatia 19.-20.2018. - oral presentation
- Marinić R., Vuković A., Rehabilitation of persons with anxiety and depressive disorders. Chapter in the book (in preparation)
- Marinić R., Lucijanić D., Psychotherapy in the treatment of stress disorders. Chapter in the book (in preparation)
- Marinić R., "On psychopathology, access to psychotraumatized persons", lecturer at the webinar: Coping with the stress of members of the HGSS, 22.9.2020.
- Marinić R., Organization of the online Day Hospital and other forms of telepsychiatry during the COVID 19 pandemic, lecturer at the webinar, 22.12.2020: The role of psychiatrists in the Covid 19 pandemic, experiences of KB Dubrava
- Marinić R., Continuing Medical Training Course “Burnout Syndrome”, workshop leader, 30.1. and 6.2. 2021
Cooperation with the Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences (ERF), University of Zagreb - guest lecturer
- Marinić R. "Psychotherapy and sociotherapy" - lecture as part of the course "Practicum in Creative Therapy II" - ERF University of Zagreb, 26.10. 2016
- Marinić R. "Mental disorders and methods of clinical assessment" - guest lecturer at the ERF University of Zagreb within the course Psychosomatics and methods of clinical assessment III (lecturer Assoc. Prof. Renata Martinec, PhD) 27.10.2016.
- Marinić R. "Psychotherapy, sociotherapy and expressive art therapies in the treatment of mental disorders" - guest lecturer at the ERF University of Zagreb as part of the course Practicum in Creative Therapy II (lecturer Assoc. Prof. Renata Martinec, PhD), 23.10.2017 .
- Marinić R. "Application of group psychotherapy in stress management" - lecture within the subject "Psychosomatics and methods of clinical assessment II" - ERF University of Zagreb, 19.3. 2018.
- Marinić R. "Psychotherapy and sociotherapy in the treatment of mental disorders" - guest lecturer at the ERF University of Zagreb within the course Psychosomatics and Methods of Clinical Assessment III (lecturer Assoc. Prof. Renata Martinec, PhD) 13.11.2018.
- Marinić R., Application of group psychotherapy in stress management - a review of the Covid pandemic and earthquake in Zagreb, lecture within the subject "Psychosomatics and methods of clinical assessment II" - ERF University of Zagreb, 24.3.2021.
View detailed CV
Articles of the author: Robert MarinićAll articles by the author
No article found
Nataša Dančulović Škalamera dr. med.
"Available for questions related to the health of preschool children and diseases of the urinary and digestive systems."
Download the LittleDot app
- Find a doctor – expert who you wish to contact for advice
- There is always somebody online and ready to help
- Access to doctors you can trust 24/7, no matter where you are